Sunday, January 30, 2011

White Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Lately I've been discovering that most types of cookies that require whole eggs will survive with just the egg yolk! This recipe called for several teaspoons of orange peel and that is on the list of allergies so out it went.


This recipe is fabulous, but I'm probably just saying that because I love white chocolate.


The original recipe called for Nestle White Chips but seeing as I'm in Asia, that makes getting things like that nearly impossible. So I bought a bar of white chocolate and chopped that up in replacement.


I used a cookie scoop, oh my goodness I love it!!! I can not begin to tell you how much uneven sized cookies bother me!


They were scrumptious! You can tell beneath the pretty ones that a few were baked a tad longer than intended.

Recipe-
2 1/2  cups flour
3/4  tsp salt
1 cup butter
1/2  cup sugar
1/2  cup (packed) brown sugar
1 egg
approx. 2 cups of white chocolate

Bake for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven at 350 degrees F until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment